 Robotics / 27647
Re: Finally, I found the answer!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:53:48 GMT

NXTelectroneer wrote:

I am a hobbyist programmer and trying to make NXT remote control program
for PC.

anyway, I am succeed open bluetooth SPP, send a command, and got response
from the NXT.

But the problem is.... sending tons of repeatly command and one response.

NXT never respond sending one or two command, but after sending 20~40,
sometimes about 60 command

(all the same), I can get only one NXT's reply packet.

The reply packet itself is correct and suited the command.

To solve this, I read carefully the "LEGO mindstorms NXT communication
protocol" document but

I can't find the solution.

It seems that buffering is occured somewhere on data route.(I think the
NXT got buffering)

I an tired to find the solution in several days....

What is wrong? What is my mistake? please let me know...

I am missing the packet length in the command packet.

before send a command packet, the length of the packet must be sent first.

Size of the packet length is word(2 byte), but value of the packet length is
not included itself.