 Robotics / 27614
Re: A date has been set for the next Ontario Lego Robotics event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

   THE CAN GAME!

I’m actually really excited about this. I spent a good part of my morning sketching up ideas for it. :)

Nice to see everyone last night!

-Iain