 Robotics / 27573
Re: Primer on writing NXT-G blocks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Michael Gasperi wrote:
Right now I don't know of any better resource than just looking at examples like
Steve's.  However, there is a book I wrote titled "LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS"
that will be out this Fall that contains a primer on writing NXT-G blocks as
well as general programming in LabVIEW for the NXT.

Thanks for the input, guys.  Right now I'm stuck waiting for NI to act on my
request for the student edition of LabVIEW -- they don't seem to be very speedy.
How long do they usually take?

-dave