 Robotics / 27536
Re: The LEGO Didn't Break (or the HALE Mission - LEGO where it was never intended to go)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:
(evidently driving around like a fool holding the payload outside my
car window at 35 mph isn't the same thing)

Brian do you have one of these near you?

http://www.airkix.com/pix_flix/flix_advert1.asp

This just happens to be over the road from my local LEGO shop. (local being 85
Miles, needless to say I dont go there that often!)

Mike.