 Robotics / 27529
  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

I had two laptops giving me that same error: "A critical error has occurred. You may be running out of memory, or you may need to reinstall Robotics Invention System 2.0." It must have been a recent Windows update that messed them up, as these (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Hi all, If your RIS 2.0 freezes under Windows XP when it tries to detect the USB IR tower, install this patch : (URL) View this message in context: (URL) from the LEGO Robotics mailing list archive at Nabble.com. (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lots of gratitude

Dear Brahm, We know we are not supposed to do this on this forum, but we shall do it anyways because our gratitude towards you is more intense than just a 5 star rating. We have been trying to make our RIS 2.0 software and hardware work for many and (...) (13 years ago, 18-Jan-11, to lugnet.robotics)