 Robotics / 27217
Re: NXTway DS powered by LEJOS OSEK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:31:45 GMT

Hi Takashi,

"Takashi Chikamasa" <takashic@[NOSPAM] cybernet.co.jp> writes:

For LEJOS OSEK, LCD update is a critical bottle neck. I
think this is caused by using software polling for spi
interface. If I could use an interrupt, the performance
should be much better. (but, haven't confirmed yet, so
this is just a guess).

you can use interrupts and the PCD (DMA-channel),
so it should be possible to do it with a very light load
on the processor.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>