 Robotics / 27214
  RCX transmitting on the IR over 2400

Dear friends, I am trying to use the lego RCX 2.0 over 2400 bps, actually at 4800 bps. I have no problems transmitting but Very rarely receives correctly. Any idea about this? Have you been in this road before? Thanks Rodrigo (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: RCX transmitting on the IR over 2400

(...) 4800 baud is not always easy to achieve. Success is very dependent on what RCX vintage and which tower type you're using. Yo9u haven't mentioned what RCX programming system you're using and what is the message format you're using. If it is (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics)