 Robotics / 26907
    cool robot —dan miller
   it's not lego, but here's a robot I'm working on: (URL) I think a balancing biped can be built with NXT. It's an open challenge! -dbm (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: cool robot —Tac Tacelosky/Smokefree DC
    Wow, that's very cool! It's hard to get a sense of scale from the video -- how tall is the robot? What technology are you using for the balancing? I would think this to be quite difficult with the standard NXT set, but maybe possible with some (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)