 Robotics / 26831
    Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!! —Nathan Anderson
   (...) Juergen et al., Good news, everyone! The nightmare is over. :-) And I got to learn a few things in the process, too! Setting the security bit must have been what I did, although I don't specifically recall it...I do remember that, before I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!! —Juergen Stuber
   Hi Nathan, (...) clever solution. I actually wondered how to do the debouncing, to get the required (in bold face!) pulse of at least 50ms. (...) :-) Jürgen (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)