 Robotics / 26565
    BricxCC news —John Hansen
   I recently updated the test release of BricxCC with additional support for the NXT. In conjunction with the latest beta of NBC you can now write programs that target the standard NXT firmware in three different text-based programming languages. NBC (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: BricxCC news —Chris Magno
    John, THANK YOU so much for this. I cant wait to have a few minuites to myself (sans wife/kids/work) so I can download and play. if I grok your C code fragments for NXT via BrickCC, then I just might have a programmed robot yet. Thank you for your (...) (17 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)