 Robotics / 26544
26543  |  26545
Subject:
control lab up for grabs 9751 pc serial interface b
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 00:42:48 GMT

Hello,
     In Case you ever wanted a control lab 9751 pc serial interface b
I'm selling mine and it includes everything you need to get started. It has 8
inputs and 8 outputs 1 constant power.
link
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280048560464&rd=1&rd=1>
See my other auctions for some othe technic & Robotic stuff 4 sale
Chris