 Robotics / 26347
    Fw: Robolab —robert hampton
   I'm a newbie and am sure this has been answered before but why (as an individual developer) would I want to use Robolab as opposed to the individual Mindstorms Software that comes w/RCX? I guess the bottomline is - Is it worth an extra $69? On that (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fw: Robolab —linmix
   There's a question! I thought the same myself, so I looked around to see if there was something like an evaluation copy, but there were none. I ended up 'borrowing' a copy. If I really like it I may still buy it. linmix (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab —Tonya Witherspoon
   You can download a demo of Robolab at LEGO education: (URL) is only version 2.0 which will show you quite a bit. The newest release, Robolab 2.9, will support the RCX and the NXT. Tonya (...) ---...--- Tonya L. Witherspoon College of Education, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)