 Robotics / 26107
    Microsoft Robotics Studio
    Microsoft recently announced incremental evolution of their earlier "Robotics Studio" platform. See www.microsoft.com/pr...udioPR.msp x. Soren Lund of Lego is quoted in the press release. It appears to me that this initiative is not really (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio —Bruce Boyes
   (...) I just got back from Robobusiness, where I spoke on OMG Robotics Standards (URL) I attended four hours worth of sessions on the MS Robotics Studio. I was prepared to pooh-pooh it as just another over-hyped lukewarm effort that MS would try to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)