 Robotics / 24887
24886  |  24888
Subject:
Mindstorms NXT programming languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:09:36 GMT

Hi all,

One thing that was noticibly absent from the press releases was the
programming language(s) that would be used for NXT robots. Since NXT
seems to be an addition to the Mindstorms family (and not a replacement
for the RCX) I would assume that Lego will be supporting REAL
programming languages like Java/J2ME and C/C++.

Do anyone have any ideas on the programming languages that may be used?

Thanks,

Bruce