 Robotics / 24860
    Re: new newsgroup for NXT —steve
   (...) Well, there isn't really a hurry. The beasts won't be on sale until August. I think that before we split the group in two (which can be damaging to the usefulness of the group when we AREN'T talking about specific computers, motors and (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: new newsgroup for NXT —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Lugnet in the past, IIRC, has created new newsgroups as soon as it was clear that there was a separate category, rather than waiting till close to or even after release. Thus, if I'm remembering correctly, there's precedent. (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)