 Robotics / 24764
    Re: mindstorms NXT —Adrian Egli
   (...) Might want to try this link- (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Jonathan Wilson
     Now this I like. The most important thing for LEGO is to make the thing open. Complete documents for the following should be on the LEGO mindstorms web site somewhere: The physical pinout and makeup of the new wire jacks (looks similar to RJ45 or (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Jonathan Wilson
     I do wonder what microprocessor they are using in this thing. They mention 32-bit which (to me) suggests something from the ARM family (common in embedded platforms like PDAs, mobile phones, portable game consoles like the Gameboy Advance and (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Rob Hendrix
   Yet another link: (URL) stuff. :) -Rob www.brickmodder.net (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)