 Robotics / 24515
24514  |  24516
Subject:
Request of Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:22:19 GMT

Hi
Dear friends
My name is Jorge Emilio López Gamboa, I have being working  into the  Computer
science field since 2002. Currently, I teach robotics with LEGO & RCX brick in
Costa Rica (Omar Dengo Foundation).
I got news from  a member of lego-robotics, who tell me that you send very
important information about th whole stuff of lego. I am very interesting to be
part of this list of members. Would you help help to receive lego`s information
about the last and new things
Thanks for your interest and collaboration.