 Robotics / 24469
Re: MindStorm misc. willing to swap.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jeff Reuland wrote:
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMS1.jpg

Photo #1 shows a box with a bunch of misc. items in it. Gears, beams, tires &
wheels, wires, a controller box thingy, touch sensors, USB tower and more.

http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoMS2.jpg

Photo #2 shows something, not sure of what it is. You push the on button and
then run and stuff happens. Motors run and gears turn.
Lots of parts just not sure what the intent of them is.
Picture 2 appears to be the remains of a disc laucher, from this set
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3800-1>
The controller in Picture 1 is the Scout, this
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/32104c01> This piece is no longer sold in the
US, sadly

This might help you trade it off. Where are you in the US? I live in Milwaukee,
WI, and would be interested in the Scout.

Andrew Meyer