 Robotics / 23905
Re: Directly connecting a digital camera module to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:40:42 GMT

The mindsensor.com one could be a good idea. Does anyone know more about the
speed? Or did I miss something?

"Bit rate on the I2C bus is approximately 100KHz." But the overall limiting
factor is the use of IR serial link, 4800 bps at best...

Philo