 Robotics / 23903
Re: Directly connecting a digital camera module to the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Claude Baumann wrote:
We started a new ambitious project. And this time, we are not certain that we
will succeed. So, any help is welcome.

http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RoboticsIntro.htm
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/RCXCam/RCXCam_Journal.htm

Philo, Stef, Ralph ... this is a call for help. We want to implement a simple
I2C bus to have at least 50kHz that we need to access our camera module.

- Claude

Hello Claude,

What about this one?
http://mindsensors.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33

There was also an RCX to I2C implementation a while ago in Elektor. If you want
I can find it again...

Philo