 Robotics / 23515
23514  |  23516
Subject:
Robotics Competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:36:37 GMT

Hello,

I am working with the events coordinator of Capricon 26 (Chicago, IL)
http://www.capricon.org/ to plan a robotic challenge event for the February 2006
convention. He has also asjked if I could help find a few people interested in
providing a LEGO Robotics panel. The robotics competition would be something
more along the lines of the Robotica show which once aired on TLC. It would test
the overall capabilities of the robots more than the simple head-to-head style
competition of their annual critter crunch. Although the top two competitors
would face off in a final fight... We are looking at both remote controlled and
autonomous classes.

If you are interested, feel free to email me at white_volg@yahoo.com

The more contestants we can get the better!