 Robotics / 23465
23464  |  23466
Subject:
rejoining the world
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:10:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi ALL,

Long time ago, I used to post under my USA.net account. Unfortunately that free mail address changed to a paying one, making me lose my 4 year old account.

HOTMAIL rules , So now I can be back :)

In the years that I was ofline from lugnet I kept on building nice models like: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=robotica

I even was one of the co-organizers of the first (and later) LEGO WORLD shows in the Netherlands.

Lately I saw a post about our carfactory ,

(For more reading see) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=61337 Annyway that triggered me to re-join.

Just want to say: Imagine, Create, Build, Play on

Martyn

(PS My name is the Dutch Martijn, also spelled by me as a Sign Martyn)