 Robotics / 23428
23427  |  23429
Subject:
Modular RC kits?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:43:35 GMT

Are there any kits which contain the parts needed to make my own
remote-controlled vehicles and other gizmos?  Ideally, I'd like something with
four or more channels, so I can make something like a bulldozer able to lift and
tilt its scoop.

If LEGO doesn't make anything like this, can anyone suggest any third-party
custom gizmos that would do it?  I really just need something like a
polarity-reversing switch I can control from across the room.  This ought to be
trivial for someone into the RC hobby, but I've never been in that category...

Thanks,
- Joe