 Robotics / 23424
  How to send commands directly to the RCX?

Hi I have an applet and i have a lego mindstorm robot, i want to move the robot when i click on the applet's buttons can someone how i can send command directly to RCX or post a link where i can find a usefull code? Thx a lot. (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to send commands directly to the RCX?

(...) Not sure which language you are using, but I have done this with the Visual Basic 6 starter pack. In the starter pack, create a form and put a Spirit1 object on the form (from the file Spirit1.ocx in the Lego software folders). When you put (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to send commands directly to the RCX?

(...) As Mark says you can use VB to do that. Since IVPBrick COM Interface is avilable now I think it is possible via applet as well. Here is the sample that you can use with VB. Make sure that you add a reference to LEGO VPBrick 2.1 type library. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)