 Robotics / 23256
    Re: The Great Ball Contraption —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I'd really recommend against using anything but LEGO balls. If you just want to play around and test, one good place to get a couple balls are the LEGO NBA sets. I've seen them on sale all over. Using any other type of balls will not give you (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The Great Ball Contraption —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Over time, as I gaze at my collection of parts, notably as my interests change, and curiosity is peaked, I realise that the floccinaucinihilipilification parts, such as soccer/basketballs, now are not only useful but in serious demand. I guess (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)