 Robotics / 23041
RE: AFOLs and Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:00:27 GMT

I'm not sure what you're asking... I don't think we're talking about multiple
events.

Jake

________________________________

From: Russell Nelson [mailto:nelson@crynwr.com]
Sent: Tue 11/23/2004 10:59 PM
To: Jacob McKee
Cc: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: AFOLs and Mindstorms

Jake McKee writes:

> My colleague, Jan Beyer has asked me to pass along word of
> something cool he's working on.
>
> As he works to help community build and spread even further in
> Europe, he was thinking it might be fun to pull together an AFOL
> Mindstorms competition. Sorta like a one-time First LEGO League for
> AFOLs.
>
> If you're interested, the details are below. We'd love to hear you
> feedback and ideas.

Are you suggesting multiple events world-wide followed by the April
competition in Billund?  Or multiple events coincident with the
Billund event?

In any case, it's an excellent idea.

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Violence never solves
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | problems, it just changes