 Robotics / 22230
Re: Getting into pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:04:39 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  Getting into pneumatics

Just as I wanted to get into pneumatics the Pneumatic Pack (5218) sells out on the Lego shop and an email to them gets me the response that it has been discontinued. So what do you all think is the best way to get into pneumatics? I'm tempted to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)