 Robotics / 22190
Re: Brute Force Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:36:13 GMT

in lugnet.robotics jim choate wrote:

And what makes you think 'control theory' is simple or doesn't require
some heavy number crunching? How do you intend to filter out the noise in
your signals such that you know what/when/where/how much to control?

Well, to filter out the noise of your signal, there is a very well known
mathematical method named correlation. Autocorrelation and Selfcorrelation
are the names. I dont know, if hitech sensors implement it.

What makes me think, 'comtrol theory' is simple?

Imagine an Bayesian Software Subsystem: the question is, how the system
interface looks like, such, that you can determine, where you are.

Greetings
Ralph