 Robotics / 21232
21231  |  21233
Subject:
DACTA Robot Interface for Apple II - Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 03:59:06 GMT

Hi;

I am new to Dacta and hope someone can help me with the answer to a
question.

Here's the situation: I have an interface card for an Apple II
computer to control LEGO robots. I recently bought a Dacta set  on
eBay <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3138318161>
that has Apple II software.

It is my understanding I now need some sort of control interface for
the Apple II card to plug into. The robot in turn plugs into the
control interface. If this is correct, can any one point me to a place
where I can purchase the control interface?

Any help, or corrections in my understanding, would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

BTW: Did I pay too much for my eBay purchase? It was the inclusion of
the Apple II software that made me do it. ;-)