 Robotics / 20736
Re: OS Stability concerns (from/was RE: Vision Command)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 04:48:13 GMT

Yeah, but it's knowing *which* bits that makes all the difference!

Mark

"Jim Choate" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
On Tue, 13 May 2003, Purple Dave wrote:

previous copy has been completely uninstalled (and my boss even found a
naval warfare game that has an uninstall bug where it leaves a key trace • of
itself in the registry, thus preventing you from ever reinstalling the
software once you've removed it).  The only good quicky solution is to

That's funny. The registry is just bits on the drive. I'd suggest
regedit32 and simply delete the appropriate data in the relevant hives. If
that doesn't work then go for a sector editor.

Venimus, Vidimus, Delevimus.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage@ssz.com                            jchoate@open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org