 Robotics / 20414
LegWay: only LEGO parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:08:36 GMT

Hello there, everyone!

I short time ago I saw Steve Hassenplug's site about that amazing LegWay of
his. I wanted to duplicate what he had done but I didn't have the funds to
buy those EOPD's that he used so I went ahead and tried to build one with
only LEGO parts. And guess what... It works!

  I used two ordinary light sensors from LEGO and put one in the front and
one in the back of the robot. It works just fine. It doesn't spin or follow
a line or anything like that just yet but I think that is just around the
corner.

Of course I have proof of my creation. I just don't have a website to post
it on so if you want to see it you'll just have to e-mail me or someting.

Henrik Dahlgren