 Robotics / 19771

Re: Lego® Technic Motor (43362) internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 23:00:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain writes:
I received two new 9V mini-motors from S@H, that was of the new variety
described by Mark Riley (http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=19204).

A friend brought a newly bought DACTA set, 9793 Mindstorms for schools, today
and it contains two 43362 motors. These are not the same:
http://www.lotek.nu/misc/43362.jpg

The one without the "backholes" spins like the older geared motor, for aprox
six seconds given a twist on the shaft, the other one for but one second...

The mystery deepens...

::spooky music fades into the night::

Best regards,
Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

Re: Lego® Technic Motor (43362) internals