 Robotics / 19716
Re: Line following algorithms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:49:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Gary Mullen writes:

All this talk of line following competitions has got me interested.

Does anyone know if there are any such competitions in or around Minnesota?

Also, what are the best places to look out for this kind of thing?

I don't think there is really a good source for this information, yet.  I'm
planning on making a web page with information about line following,
including event locations, in the near future.

One place to look is the regular robot clubs.  Like: http://www.tcrobots.org/

Many of them have line following events from time to time.  It's always fun
to put LEGO robots against 'real' robots.

There's a line following event this weekend in Chicago:
http://www.chibots.org/ (but I don't think they've updated their web site)

Good luck
Steve