 Robotics / 19628
Re: Another cement mixer......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:08:07 GMT

RCX supports mainly the line following function .

Hey! That's a really cool function not seen in a modelteam MOC before AFAIK!

Air for pneumatic circuit is supplied by an indipendent compressor unit,
inside a big  “Atlas Copco” generator (decals in progres).

I've been considering building a trailer of some sort when mind-planning a few
MOC's in order to fit all stuff and still be able to remote control the MOC.
Your idea of actually building a compressor into a compressor trailer is
awesome though!

General view

Keep up the good work!

Best regards,