 Robotics / 19495
  Re: Newbie has an idea

(...) Very unlikely. Some guy tried controlling a kite to make it work like a hangglider, you can check that here, its cool (URL) tried making an airship/Zepplin using helium balloons to create the lift, and having fans to steer the thing around, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newbie has an idea

Do I have to buy the batteries seperatedly? How long can they last? Want can the robots do since they are so basic not like r2d2, c3po...? I whould like to read some ideas for this RIS 2.0 set specially. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newbie has an idea

(...) Yes. (...) Depends a lot on how much work your robot is doing. If it's just running the computer with no motors or sensors turned on - then probably 12 hours. If you are running lots of motors and sensors then it's more like 3 hours...but it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)