 Robotics / 19224
Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:19:21 GMT

Hi James, The final design will Walk. Though it will not be Bipedal I'm afraid.
I have a few ideas brewing around multiple legs. At first I wanted a bipedal
necha but the lack of gyro tech concludes the thought. Multiple legs will be
the solution.

I'm working on the Spine now.

Legomaster

In lugnet.build.mecha, James Harkness writes:
Will you eventually add legs? Will the legs be fixed or will they have
motors in them as well? Don't tell me you plan on giving it the ability to
walk?!?

Stuff http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SsenkrahSemaj