 Robotics / 18726
Re: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:03:22 GMT

Will it be - how to open and solder inside the Mindstorm microcontroller?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Wilcher" <mrdon219@comcast.net>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 4:20 AM
Subject: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book

The long awaited LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing book written by yours truly • is
out. I've just received my 10 copies from McGraw-Hill. This book should be • a
welcome addition to the other Mindstorms books sitting on your robotic's
bookshelf. The book's main focus is on experimenting with electronics and
software interfaces for controlling Mindstorms robots.Go to the Amazon.com
website, select books and type "Don Wilcher". Click "GO" and the book • cover
will be present on the screen with and Editorial review. I hope this book
will compliment the other fine books on this fascinating and wonderful
robotics tool created by LEGO. If not for the previous Mindstorms books
published, my book would have been just a dream. Enjoy !!!!!

Don Wilcher