 Robotics / 17506
17505  |  17507
Subject:
LegOS newbie needs help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:17:50 GMT

Hi,

I’ve LegOS up and running under Win2000 whit Cycwin and this works fine, but
I missed the possibility  of networking under LegOS. After reading some
manuals I discovered WinLNP. So I downloaded this program And followed the
install-instructions, but the compiling doesn’t work.

These are the lines of the compiler-output which describe my problem:

LNPManager.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\comutil.h(101) : fatal
error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information
LNPPort.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\comutil.h(101) : fatal
error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

I know, it says to read the technical support help, but I don’t have MSDN,
so I also don’t have the technical support help. I already tried to
reinstall Visual C++, but the problem is still there.
Can somebody please help me whit this???
Thanks,

O yes, I have Visual C++ 6.0 professional.