 Robotics / 17034
Re: site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:27:31 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GpsJwA.F2y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics, Mike Fusion writes:

torsen differential added, credit goes to the person who designed it (let • me
know so i can give the proper credit and link)

Hi Mike, I was the designer. You could add a link to the Torsen on my • page:
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/torsen.html
You said you made improvements to the design, but I couldn't tell what
changed...

Rob Stehlik

(btw, you forgot the link to your own site:)
http://odin.prohosting.com/mrplanet/

Sorry Rob,

I forgot who made the original, I do have a (minor) deisgn change but I lost
the *.dat.  now that Mike has changed the extension i seem to not be able to
find anything.  That is another story.  Proper credit has been given along
with a link.  Also, look for a new and imporved differential to be coming
soon, i have made 1.5 stud thinner so that it will fit into better spaces.

also I will have another differential soon.  This one works, but someone has
to figure out how to drive the damn thing!

Once again my apologies to Rob, and look forward to more things soon.

m.