 Robotics / 15967
Re: ROBOLAB problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:44:10 GMT

Yes, that is an annoying misfeature of Robolab 2.0.  I believe it is fixed
in RoboLab 2.5
(due out Real Soon Now) where there is now an icon that resets before
waiting and one
that doesn't.

In the meantime, you can code it yourself:

                                      <= - Jump X
Land X -> If rotations
                                       ------------------Continue past
wait...

-Peter

"koldo" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message

Hello

I have a question about rotation sensor and Robolab. In order to control
two motions (X and Y) I used two rotation sensors in my project.

When I programmed in NQC I hadn't any problem, but when I tried translating
the program into Robolab I found a problem: I couldn't use absolute
coordinates because if I used "Wait for rotation" the rotation sensor value
was reset to 0. Consequently, RCX "can't remember" the actual position, and
I have to use relative coordinates.

The program is in http://www.euskalnet.net/kolaskoaga/robol.htm

I would know if I can use absolute values of rotation in order to control
the motions without variables.

Koldo

***
http://www.donospat.net/2000/                 proyecto de tecnología y