 Robotics / 15849
Re: Windows CE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:35:45 GMT

Heck, the guy created the site!  I must say he has quite an ego: even in the
title bar of the program appears his name!

But I guess the software is OK; can't test it because I've got no PDA...

Simon

I must ask, do you have a financial interest in this website?

You've posted to lego-robotics alone 6 times!