 Robotics / 15742
    Question about Visual Basic and RIS 2.0 —Dave Hallowell
   I'm new to this list- so I'll begin by apologizing if I'm posting a naive question to the whole list .. I'm trying to anticipate the impact of the new RIS 2.0 with USB IR Tower on code I'm now writing in Visual Basic. Does it go without saying that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Question about Visual Basic and RIS 2.0 —Tamotsu Kamigaki
   Hi Dave, In the set of the RIS 2.0 of Japanese version(released in NOV,2000), the spirit.ocx was NOT included. So, we could NOT write code using the spirit.ocx by VB. I actually wrote the original code for the USB IR Tower to control the RCXs, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)