 Robotics / 15011
15010  |  15012
Subject:
The Java module you've been waiting for: JStamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:51:47 GMT

Please pardon this announcement of JStamp - full details at
http://www.jstamp.com

I have a closet full of Lego Technics, Droid kits, etc which we are itching
to automate with JStamp. We hope to have some operational at JavaOne and,
in future (not enough time to orchestrate it this year) sponsor an annual
robot competition at JavaOne.

We are planning a plug-in replacement for the RCX, based on JStamp. But
perhaps someone in the group would care to take on this task?

Two JStamps will be running the pianobots in the Wed AM keynote address
(April 11 at Embedded Systems Conference) by Sun's James Gosling and Greg
Bollela, at ESC in San Francisco. We will have demos in aJile's booth all
during the show.

Thank you

Bruce Boyes

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------