 Robotics / 14906
  Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"

(...) You can use those half beveled gears(with the recess) back to back as one gear, and one (maybe 2) crown gears as the gear on the other shaft. It depends on what the setup requires as of gear setup to work. Andy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I wish Lego made an "Anti-Backlash Gear"

cool idea..... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)