 Robotics / 14515
14514  |  14516
Subject:
Black friction peg size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:35:50 GMT

While I was makeing a simply fixture to mount black
friction pegs in a lathe, I discovered that they come in
two different wall thicknesses! I had never seen a posting
about this and I had never noticed it before, but it accounts
for why some things seem to snap together better than
others.  Do these two types have the same part number?
Were the thicker ones introduced later? Are there three stud
long black ones with thin walls as well?

JB

(I don't only grind bricks, but all sorts of other parts too! In
this instance, I was making a batch of black pegs with no
flange around the middle so they can attach half width parts
to either side of full width ones.)