 Robotics / 12755
Re: New Animation for Dark Side Developer Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kiernan Mathews writes:
Hey LUGNET. Just thought I'd point out the new stop-animation Flash piece now
online at:

http://www.legomindstorms.com/darkside

Following the animation are a couple of pages about the LEGO
MINDSTORMS Dark Side Developer Kit.

Keep it real.

Hee hee.  "Actual product does not fire lasers."  Hee hee.
Alan