 Robotics / 12441
12440  |  12442
Subject:
Solenoid Pneumatic Valve
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:15:33 GMT

Hi Everyone:

Chris Mango has put a couple of pictures on his web site if anyone is
interested in seeing the teeny valve assembly.  Thanks Chris.

http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/valve/

Some additional information for those who are curious....It's from a Parker
Hannifin division called Pneutronics.  They're located over in Hollis, NH
USA (603) 595.1500  It's a relatively new product, I know they were
unobtainable only 3 months ago.  It's called the "x-valve", and they tag it
with the line, "Smallest valve on planet earth".  I'm not sure they have
printed literature yet, all mine is on fax.  No web site listed.  The part
number I have is 912-000001-005, description  X-1-03-S-F which equates to a
3VDC 0.5W low pressure valve.

Jeff

Jeffrey Hazen
North Mill Technology
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net

PS  I got the darkside developer kit today (while nominally shopping for a
new infant car seat at TRU).  Very cool walking AT-AT model, some
interesting new parts (at least I haven't seen) same microscout, different
color.