 Robotics / 10567
Re: Mindstorms Vision Command System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:01:57 GMT

Finally, a LEGO "robotic vision" system ! :)
(TLG must have lurked our Robotic Vision threads, ehehe)

Can't wait to get my hands on the specs of the hardware and software API.

Will GHOST.OCX deal with Vision Command System ?

Let's hope that this is a open(able) system, so others can expand it.

Oh, and thxs Jim for the complete text, 'cause I only have web access at
lunch-break hours (weird uh ?).