 Robotics / 10247
10246  |  10248
Subject:
QC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:22:15 GMT

Hello guys,
I have tried to compile and run some examples of Francesco Ferrara but I'm
experiencing some strange behaviour from the brick and the system itself.
Therefore I would like to know if someone else is in troubles like me, to solve
togher the problem.
I have NT S 4, the code compiles and the downloader reports that everything has
gone good, but if I start the brick I cannot stop it or power it off. Therefore
I have to remove batteries.
RCXCC during dowload goes good for a while, then it reports an error, instead.
After the stop I always loose everything inside the brick.
Hope
    Antonio

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: