 Robotics / 10245
Re: Interface B??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 05:41:34 GMT

I believe that this is the Serial Interface for Lego that is sold through
Dacta.  It is expensive.  I would be interested in one if there was a way to
run it off of a Windows CE device.

Mike Poindexter

In lugnet.robotics, Kyle McDonald <Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM> writes:
Hi.

This is a shot in the dark, but...

I was reading throught the website, and came across:

Interface B #9751

The Interface B has 4 passive inputs (for touch and temperature
sensors), 4 active inputs (for light and angle sensors) and 8
ouputs, plus a constant 9V "test" output. It interfaces to a
PC (it may be a simple RS232 serial connection, in which case
it would interface to any computer?)

This got me thinking (probably my first mistake :^)
If the the box is really an RS232 device, does
anyone out there have a guss on wether or not you
could hook it up to a IR tower, and have the RCX
tell it to do things??

If so it would be a great way to get more inputs and
outputs.

-Kyle

--
   _